Click "Log in" or "Try one month free" to use the Smartload app.
If you do not have an account yet, register using the "Create a new account" button. Then log in by entering the previously set e-mail address and password. You can also choose to sign in with Facebook, Google or Apple.
During registration, after entering the data, you will receive a message with an activation link in your e-mail box. Additionally, an authentication code will be sent to your phone number. After confirming the account and accepting the regulations, you can go to work in the application.
ADDING A NEW PROJECT
1. When logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to select your fleet. If you want to place loads on all available spaces, just check "Save". However, if you have your own fleet, e.g. only buses and solos, select them and the application will place loads only on the spaces you choose. Attention! You can modify the fleet at any time by entering the USER PANEL → SETTINGS → SELECT YOUR FLEET.
2. Then click "New Project" to start. You can search for projects later using the filters at the top of the page.
3. Now a window will pop up where you need to enter a name for the new project, add it and then click “Save”.
4. Then click on the selected project to enter it.
CHOICE OF CARGO SPACE
Attention! You can skip this step if you are not sure which cargo space will fit your cargo and go straight to adding cargo. Then the application will choose the appropriate space itself.
1. To select a loading space, click “Cargo space” and then the vehicle type. You can choose between standard and own vehicles.
2. After clicking on "Typical" vehicles, a list of vehicles with standard dimensions, which appear most often on the transport market, is displayed. Select one of them and then click "Approve spaces". You can also choose from a “Container” and “Pallet” space. After selecting a space, you can also modify its dimensions by clicking on “Adjust space dimensions”.
Attention! You can also go to your own loads by clicking on "Go back to own". In addition, it is possible to quickly add loads by clicking "Load".
3. You can define any cargo spaces in your own spaces. You can choose from a vehicle, container and pallet. Enter the indicated parameters and then save. You can also add additional cargo space, e.g. a semi-trailer, by clicking the “+” button.
4. After confirming one of the cargo spaces, you can add others in the same way. You can also switch the view between spaces by clicking on their name in the bottom bar. Here you will also see how much space is already occupied and how much free cargo space is left, the number of pallets and the weight of the load.
ADDING AND SETTING LOADS AND DELETING
Loads, like cargo spaces, are divided into typical and custom.
1. Selecting a “Typical” load will bring up a list of standard loads. Click the selected one, then you can modify their parameters. The number of pieces and weight can be entered in the fields below.
2. Thanks to the “Customize dimensions” tab, you can manually enter the dimensions of your load. The "Customize color" button allows you to mark various types of goods.
3. By clicking "Adjust stackability" you can set the stackability of the load. “Total” stackability means that you can stack other loads under or over the selected pallet (load no. 3). "Active" is one that can be placed on another stackable pallet (Load No. 1). “Passive” is one on which another pallet can be placed (load no. 2).
4. If you select total or active load stackability, additional settings will be displayed:
“Stack height” enter the stack height and use the slider to enable or disable the maximum stack height.
“Adjust protrusion” use the slider to select how much a load can protrude when stacked above another load so that it does not fall down.
0% - the load must not protrude
40% - the load will fall only when it protrudes more than 40%. Applies to any of the dimensions - length and width.
5. Select “Load rotation” and then select one of the available options.
Block stacking - the load will not be rotated in any direction, even if it would allow for better placement. You can use this option if the load needs to be loaded in a specific way, for example sideloading long loads.
Rotate freely - the load will be rotated in any direction, which will allow for optimal arrangement.
5. To add your own custom load, click “Custom” and then choose one of the two options. You can define a new load by entering parameters in the application or import from a previously created one
6. Click “Define New” if you want to manually add all loads in the application. Then enter the indicated parameters*, determine the stackability of the load and its possible rotation.
*Currently, entering the name of your own load is not required, if you do not care about giving the name of the load, you can skip this step and the application will name the load itself.
7. You can also import a file with a list of loads that you want to enter into the application. You can download the finished pattern by clicking "Download pattern" and then add it by clicking "Attach files here". To go to stacking loads, click "Close".
8. After importing the loads, you can modify their parameters. To select all, click the empty box at the top of the list, then you can set the same parameters for all loads. By selecting the selected ones, you will change the quantity or parameters of only a specific load. Then click "Add" and the loads will appear on the visualization.
9. After adding loads, you can describe them thanks to the "Change view" button, after pressing which a list of additional functions will appear. They allow you to describe the load in a convenient way (shown in the picture below).
To increase or decrease the font with load parameters, click the symbol A - (decrease) A + (enlarge). You can also mark the center of gravity of the loads.
10. You can also edit the load by right-clicking on the selected element.
11. If the added loads do not fit in the selected load space, the program will suggest duplicating the load space or selecting a larger space from the list.
12. Deleting loads and cargo spaces - to remove cargo from the current cargo space, click "Remove cargo". On the other hand, to remove the load with the space, click "Delete space (e.g. BUS) and load". To delete all created spaces, click "Delete All". You can also reduce or increase quantities using the arrows visible on a specific load.
13. Manual stacking of loads - thanks to the drag & drop function, you can freely place loads. All you have to do is hold down the selected load with the right mouse button and then release it in a convenient place.
Currently, a maximum of 3,000 loads can be added to the visualization.
SAVE AND DOWNLOAD PROJECTS
Attention! Before downloading the project, set a convenient loading view. This view will be added to the report.
1. To save the project, click "Export Project". Then select the format in which you want to download the project and the views you need.
2. In case of multiple cargo spaces in one project, you can download a visualization with all spaces visible in one file. After clicking “Export project” select “Space” if you want to download all spaces or select selected ones and then click “Next”. Now the file with the finished visualization and data is ready for download or sharing, as in the previous point.
3. In the same taskbar, you can also find other functions such as deleting or saving a template that will allow you to save the cargo space with loads in "My Garage" (see. User Panel).
4. You can also download XLS reports for multiple bays. Click on the user panel, then settings and "XLS reports" and download.
1. By clicking on the star in the upper right corner, you can rate the application with stars and leave your comments below.
2. If you are adding multiple spaces in one project, you can move between them by clicking the marked arrows.
3. If the entire load does not fit on any of the available vehicles - the program will suggest vehicles in which the goods can be optimally transported. In this situation, click "Suggest vehicles"
4. Cancel function - when entering large amounts of loads, the application sometimes needs time to optimally distribute the loads. If the waiting time is too long for you or you made a mistake while adding loads, you can now cancel this placement.
5. After enabling some features, filters will be displayed in the upper right corner of the screen. To hide them, click "Hide active filters".
Quick access to the cargo space settings - by clicking on the visible filters, you can go to the cargo space settings in an even faster way.
6. Add a comment to the project - if you need to add a comment for co-workers, click the cloud symbol and then place your content. The comment will also be visible when exporting and printing the project.
Modifying a comment is also possible after
when exporting the project. Click "Add comments" and then enter the relevant information. It is possible to download the report also with hidden comments.
7. Undo (in the lower right corner of the screen after making a change) - a function that allows you to go back to three settings. Before returning to the previous settings.
8. View settings - to set the view for loading, use the panel on the right or use the mouse - to zoom in, use the mouse scroll, to change the view, hold the left mouse button and rotate.
Click on the gear symbol in the upper left corner. In the modal window you can find the following options:
1. "Lay in whole floors" the branding system will first complete the entire floor horizontally.
2. "Random color of loads" thanks to this function, each type of load will have a different color. This way you can group your loads.
3. "Keep load order" the program will give priority to the order of loads when loading, even at the expense of space optimization. This means that the application does not change the order of loads - the first added load is at the beginning and the last at the end of the loading space.
After selecting the selected option, click "Save".
Click on the axle symbol to define their arrangement on the vehicle. Thanks to this, you can control the load on the axles.
Click “+” to add an axis
2. Then enter the distances of each axle from the front of the vehicle and "Save". To remove an axis, click the trash can symbol, click the “+” symbol to add another one.
After defining the axles, you will see the axles of the vehicle in the visualization. As loads are added, the pressure will change.
GRID (ANY SPACE)
The grid function enables precise placement of non-standard loads, e.g. walls. Thanks to this, you can determine the distances from other loads with great accuracy. In addition, the project will be more readable if you need to accurately determine the location of loads.
1. Click on “Mesh”, then set its parameters in the modal window. Check “Show mesh” to display it on the visualization. Then specify its size (you can also change the units). Set the visibility of the loads with the slider. You can also set its visibility. Remember to save your changes.
The place where you will find the options: "My Garage", "Settings", "My Account", "Log Out".
1. “My Garage” is a place where you can store saved load distributions in cargo spaces before using the “Save Template” button (when exporting the project).
2. "Settings" → "Units and appearance" here you can specify which units you want to use. In addition, using the sliders, you can set the visibility of the load borders and the visibility of the load walls (i.e. the intensity of colors).
3. "Settings" → "Project features" here you can determine whether:
The list of own loads is to be shared between projects - enable so that previously added own loads appear in each project.
The list of custom spaces is to be shared between projects - enable so that previously defined spaces are also visible in other projects.
Defining a new load should immediately place it on the vehicle - turn it on if you want it to immediately appear on the visualization after defining the load.
Auto-fill empty space when load is removed (new)
4. "My Account" - transfers the user to his account.
5. "Log out" - to exit the program.
New users can use all the features of the application for free for the first month after registration. After this time, you must make a payment to use the application.
1. To make a payment, log in to the application.
2. Then click "Select" or enter "Active packages". Choosing the second option, the page will redirect you to the view below, to buy a premium package, click "Upgrade account".
3. Then select the subscription package you are interested in. Choose from an annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly subscription. You can also choose a package for several users. By entering the number of people in the box below, the amount to be paid for more users is automatically calculated (the discount is included - the more people, the better the price).
4. You can choose a company invoice, receive a personal invoice or a receipt. Below you can proceed to payment or download the proforma.
5. By selecting "Adding a payment card" an auto-renewable subscription will take place.
6. You can also choose a one-time payment via PayU, which you can make using a traditional transfer, using the BLIK code or entering your debit or credit card details. Thanks to this option, you will only pay for the selected period (subscription will not be auto-renewing). You can also choose deferred paymentand.